Thursday, July 14, 2005

(S)Team(y) meeting!

Ok ok b4 all the pervs go off their rockers what i meant by steam was a tough lil situation my mentor put me in by mentioning my strengths/skills/interests slide of his presentation( my mentor is the most exp guy in my division and also the div head : which means i am screwed)

He was sayin some cocky thing or the other bout everybody and when i scanned the slide quickly for my name, i found to my exasperation :

Murali : how-to-yawn, F1 racing

I am like ehhhhhhhhhhh??

I was bloddy ****in(felt like using the stars this time....not in a bad mood to say the word out loud) embarassed!!! When had he caught me yawning so many times to make that comment?! When many such things were runnin in mah head, he turns to me n says "No offence murali but i am talkin abt ur diagram"


A huge oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh came out of me !! The other day when griz had come to my cubicle sayin he was eggstremely sleepy he had written a neat lil Functional Diagram abt yawning describing it in three steps.........no rfcs to reproduce the diagram!

And so now i may have ppl comin over for yawn tutorials! nothin has happened yet but I think it functioned as a cute lil icebreaker!!

And another thing that i learnt today amidst all the Techtalk (which made a lil more sense than the last one.......only teeny tiny!! ) is that our team has won a lakh of rupees which might be spent on a team outing!!!!!! Jingaxe is what i felt asa i found tht out!!! Maybe i'll get a jacket too!!!

Things do seem to be picking up here in HPVille!! More to come maybe soon.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol - cud you share the flow diagram??

Murali said...

Let me refer you to the creator Girish H V